THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HuHu...... No more fate with me juo lu

Haiz... wat u plant wat u get... thats wat i get for my mirco.... haha... no more luck with me juo... guess do lot of bad thing gua... haiz.... therefore start from now have to depend on my own loh...

arh.... but sendiri lazy how ya... wat should i blame..... thats the mark should i get loh... ald see so wide juo....... juz hope next test can cover a bit even ald too late edi... haiz......... at least i can do something to prevent its dropping again........ hahahahaha...

Anyway today my roomate did boil us "nut lin ngau" soup... God.... damn nice........ really got home de feel...... Whoooooooooooo i wonder know when i can going back... >.< Still got 1 week to go before my mid term break.. i think i probably will sleep for the whole break... hahaha...... time to rest n calming down....... cannot tun pok juo.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: