THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 20, 2007

My 1st post

Its my 1st post in this site... wat it stand for?? a new begining??? huh.. should be i guess since there's been happen lot of thing this recently... do experience wat i nvr try long time ago but its not da feel that i want.. >.< suck !! but now ald make myself clear and its do make me growing and i do have a lesson of that particular event.. anyway.. its a part of my exp that i will nvr forget.

yeah n there's my study... god.... beside those boring lecture n dozen n dozen asignment ( homework ) to do, i still got mid term to face of!!! shit!!!!.... yeah wat should a guy who usually ponteng back home juz for taking nap to do?????? except praying still praying.... haiz.. life like tat..... ppl who view my blog... u guys should help me 2... haha....

Heiya all.. i ald quite my job..... hahaha.... last day was my last day working at wong kok.. anyway i'm glad that there been a gang of colleague that can always 38 with.. haha.. although sometimes i can;t joining in but at least u guys dint bully me wat... haha.. once again thanks ya...

N since i quite my job, it should lead me wisely in money spending.. however the answer is bit worried.... I've been expense more than rm700 in a day.... Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhh...... but i think its was so worth... rm460 for a second handphone (nokia 6280) and rm250 (120g external hard disk)... haha.... this month i;m gonna be "mao kai"...

Today whole day been buzy formating my honey.. finally its return to normal speed..... haha.... thought gonna bao yi lai 1 if my honey still havent come bck..... luckily my honey still ok since come out from hospital... hope it will be fine lah.. if not.. its another expenses again.. >.< wah!!!!

0 comments: